Thursday, April 30, 2009

web page test

web page design test 2day
the situation is almost the same as eng 4 com
but then not that bad
still know how 2 do a bit la
but the question 4..
i hv no idea wats the answer is =.="
haiz~~

went 2 mid valley with rae after the test
thanks 2 her 4 leading me the way 2 mid valley
as i dun reali know where is it =.='
but then i tembak oso correct
haha..
went 2 take my carrying case 4 my laptop
yea,this is due 2 my carelessness
i realize i din get my bag when i took my laptop last time
and 2day i only hv the chance 2 take it..

thanks 2 rae again
4 helping me 2 pay my lunch
4 helping me 2 pay the parking fee
haiz,very paiseh leh..
and i am stupid enough
and she always helps me out
realli feel paiseh
haiz~~
if i got chance,i'll treat her back 1!!^^
and again~~
thank you,rae!!^^

as usual,gambateh 2 everyone in utar!!
never stress out b4 the exam!!
GaMbAtEh Oo~~!!
All The Best to The Last Test~~Management Studies

No comments: