Monday, April 6, 2009

drama

got angry after my class 2day
cuz my fren bf blames me
4 not letting him know the truth
then nvm lo
i remember i borrow a broom from a worker
and after that i totally forgot 2 put back
then,i call my fren 2 help me up
and her hp is off
then i call my fren bf..since he is there
and wat he did is..
he dun wan 2 pick up my phone..
i reali hate ppl that dun pick up my phone
and he makes me angry..huh!!

******************************

dun talk about that dummy fellow d
2day have the drama section
and my group is the last group
kinda worried oso
but seems like my group did well..i think
yeah..i am satisfied enough la
dun care how many marks i get
as we tried our best^^
kinda relax and happy after the drama

the most exciting part is the last scene where
pau hong hugs yin cheng..lol
not really hug oso
cuz pau hong is paiseh enough..haha
and the crazy part is
the guys behind stand on the chair
and see wat reali happen..haha

and 2day i brought some muffins 2 skul
(muffins baked by my mum)^^
as it is 1 of the needs of the drama
and my muffins is limited>.<
so sorry 4 those who din eat until
cuz those eat until 1..
they actuali booked from me b4 my drama starts..lol
this indicates those eat until 1 is "tam chiak" enough..=D

signing off!!bye!

No comments: