Sunday, April 5, 2009

summary of weekend

4/4/09(saturday)
back 2 skul 2 rehearse the drama
basically,i dun feel like going
cuz 1st,i am not the main character
2ndly,i juz got a few sentences 2 say
we hv 6 scenes in the drama
but i only appear in 2 scenes
but 1 of the scene is using projector
so,left 1 scene..
i feel like wasting my car fuel if i go
but,finally i went oso
cuz yin cheng and i went 2 movie after that^^



after rehearsing and buy neccesary things,
yin cheng suggested 2 go mid valley
but i dunno the way..=.="
so,i juz joking and said that let us go klang and watch
and she promised~~
i was like.."har??really ar??"
"how r u going 2 go back oo???"
then she said ktm lo

so,i brought her 2 klang 2 watch movie
this is really the very 1st time
my kl fren follows me back 2 klang..lol
introducing klang 2 her on the way 2 JJBTK
so,we watched 'Knowing'











i rate 6.5/10 4 this movie
overall not bad
kinda scary in some part
cuz of the incident that really looks real
and kills a lot of ppl

after that,she went back alone using ktm
i kinda worried oso leh
scare she will lost her way back
but i think she din lost
i called her 2 miss call if she reach
but she din=.="
so,i assume that she is safe..haha

*********************************


5/4/09(sunday)
went 2 shah alam 2 pack up my things there
cuz i am not staying there anymore
another 2 weeks,then i will finish my foundation studies=D
then, i will move 2 kl
my mum and my aunt went with me this time
yea,my mum crap a lot X.X
she acts like she very pro in 'feng sui'
aiks,i very paiseh leh
kinda =.="
haha..anyway,not a bad day
uncle treats us eat ice cream summore..lol
yummy,i ate twice 2day=P

after that,having dinner with my neighbour family
basically,this is 2nd time..hehe
yea,our relationship is quite good...lol
as usual,they crap a lot~~hehe
dismissed at 9pm..
kinda sien rite now..

haiz,hv 2 ready 4 the drama 2mr
wish me good luck plz~~
chaoz 1st!!night!

No comments: