Monday, April 27, 2009

terrible test

2day english test is damn tough
and i did it terrible,horrible and vegetable..
haiz,the error identification part
and the rearranging sentences part make me dizzy enough
how come so tough??
the drama part can kill me oredi
now,the test summore that tough..
i am going 2 die soon

.................................
speechless with my test
no mood 2 study now..
dunno wat 2 do oso
i can feel that my soul is out of my body now
and i am still worrying with my transportation this sat
and i am still worrying with a lot of staffs more
haiz,web page design will be the next test
and i dunno how 2 write the proper code
especially 4 the table and frame
i hv 2 blame lecturer
that never teach properly
i cant even get a complete code from her
i can hear her juz simply and briefly crap
haiz..any expert here??
can teach me how 2 write a correct code??
especially 4 table and frame
plz...

gambateh 2 utar frens
gambateh 2 myself..lol
never gv up!!

No comments: