Friday, April 17, 2009

laz day of foundation studies

well,2day english lecture at 8am
and i reali dun expect so less ppl of td11 came
and yet,this is the truth
only about 10 ppl present in the lecture class
feel dissapointed 2day
din manage 2 take a single photo oso
yea,i knew this will happen
and i knew i cant control it
so,juz leave it la
i am speechless d

i miss my frens suddenly
my frens that i know
my frens that care about me
my frens that support me
my frens that we happy together b4
especially my "family"
miss u all!!
after all the tests,come out 4 yamcha!
hope 2 see u all^^

and another 1 week holiday is coming
is actuali study leave 4 utar students
so,hopefully i can concentrate on my study
on this coming week.......
gambateh 2 utar students and m3!!hehe
and good luck 2 my dear tarc frens
that will having test next week
gambateh 2 all of u!!
never gv up!!

No comments: