Friday, April 24, 2009

time passes by so fast

"time passes by so fast"
juz now,chat with catherine
and she told me this
and yea,i am totally agree with her
i hv finished my foundation
and i am prepared 4 the finals now
and after 1 week...
i think i should ready 4 my degree

within this week
i study and study
and i feel so boring
kinda sien
every day study study study
(although i oso got watch TV)hehe..
haiz..
preparing 4 test oso damn sien d
how about my sem break then??
i think i will die due 2 boring

so,i planned 2 work in my sem break
AGAIN~~
and i hv found 1
but then hv 2 fill in form
haiz..how leceh is it!!
hmm..
i haven sure yet
dunno will get this job r not..
see lo..
see i got fate with this job r not
lol..

anyway,hopefully i can get flying color in my test..lol
and gambateh 2 utar frens and me,myself
and oso tarc frens
and...and...and..oso
catherine..
hopefully she can get flying color in her mock..^^

No comments: