Wednesday, April 1, 2009

dummy assignment

y i am so sui 4 this few days r week???
seem like everything bad is happened on me..
i am wondering y i am the one..
y me???T.T

i feel myself so useless
my assignment is doing laptop actuali
actuali i almost finish all
juz the link and the frame
and wat 1 of my member tell me is
YOU NO NEED 2 DO D
u help XXX to do report
i was like.....
u thought i din do my thing is it??
i really spend some time doing my web page lo
y u treat me like that??
that fellow says that we got 2 much product d
i am wondering
if really 2 much product d,
y dun u juz say do 4 types of product initially
until last minute,u say u wan 2 eliminate my product
wat is this??
u thought who i am??
rubbish is it??
i really got hurt this time

i dunno y
everything seems like go wrong somewhere
i oso cant explain
can i juz leave UTAR??
i feel meaningless 2 study at such place
haiz....may be hv 2 wait another 2 weeks
then i am no longer suffer..i think
cant wait 4 that 2 weeks to come
wish me good luck in my assignment on doing my report!!

No comments: