Monday, December 1, 2008

Loneliness

2day class start at 9am...
and guess wat time i reach my skul..
about 8am i think....
cuz i thought 2day will got heavy traffic jamp...
there is...but not in klang...
is in pj...surprising right??
erm..i quite surprise oso...
so,i put my car in front of my hostel 1st...
then walk go 2 the skul.....
cuz park in jaya 1,building opposite the building need 2 pay.....X.X..
anyway,walk is better..
is a type of exercise oso 4 me...

loneliness is always surround me....
2day,drive alone...
come 2 skul alone...
eat breakfast alone....
walk 2 classroom oso alone...
ALONE..ALONE..ALONE....
HATE it a lot....
but no choice...
i realize that when i hate it more...
it will surround u more and more and more...
haiz.........
having public speaking test this saturday...
haven study yet....X.X
however,u must pray hard 4 me....
kaka...
tataz!!

No comments: