Sunday, November 30, 2008

not going back 2day

2day is sunday....
supposingly,now....
9.40pm.....
i should back 2 my hostel d...
but,i still now in klang...
cuz my roomate does not go back hostel 2nite..
so,i decide not 2 go back 2day..
but,2mr...
cuz i dont want 2 be alone...
i hate loneliness..
but,i always face it....
haiz,no choice...

cuz i din go back 2 pj 2day...
i can eat dinner with my family....
love it....
cuz so long i din go out and eat with them d....
thanks 2 my roomate that din go back 2day...
make me hv the chance 2 spend more time with my family....

this is the pictures that i took during dinner...













this is my youngest bro,damn dark right?kaka...
he always disappear from the house 1...damn naughty!!!














this is my second bro.....
almost same height with me d...
arrrhhh!!!!i dun want him 2 be taller than me....
cuz my first bro is taller than me d...
so sad...he always show off his height...
huh!!!!
but,he is currently form 2 only....
i know he can be taller...
this thing i oso cannot control la...
so,leave it la...
i know i need 2 accept the truth....
i am short enough compare 2 them...
T.T....
enough 4 2day...keke..
signing off!!

No comments: