Thursday, November 27, 2008

miss my home sweet home

after having tests 4 so many weeks..
finally i have a week holiday..
cuz no test is going on this week..
yeapy..*hehe*
but having test again start from next week...
wat a busy sem i have now...
the conclusion is this sem is really tiring..
obviously more tired than last sem...

1 month of my pj living almost over...
still got another month 2 go..
hope time can passes through fast..
cuz i really hate this type of living..
no laptop,no tv,no entertainment...
and no WASHING MACHINE...
really make me headache...
now,i prefer 2 stay at shah alam compare 2 pj..
damn miss my home sweet relative home..kaka..
damn miss klang...
especially the 'bat kut teh'..
kaka..long time no eat d..
damn miss my frens that haven met so long time...
i want 2 go relax this week..
but cant...
my frens all got things 2 do..
no 1 accompany me go watch movie...AGAIN!!!
T.T..*sob sob*
have 2 wait another week..
cant wait anymore lah...

No comments: