Sunday, November 23, 2008

wat a she...

when i first came 2 utar...
i met a fren..
and at this few months..
she became a good fren of mine...
and she became my roomate 4 2 months..
in this period,i feel a little bit unhappy..
since we hv tests..
so we need 2 study..
and every time she will fall asleep..
and i hv 2 wake her up...
after this situation has happened a few times..
she felt that i am annoying...
and i can feel that...

and whenever i came back earlier than her..
i realized that she will surely bring her bf come..
and when her bf is there,she always ignore me..
she always thought that i am a transparent glass..
never know my feeling..
she like 2 bring her bf come 2 her room..
bcuz we hv another housemate that always do so..
she felt jealous 2 her housemate that always bring her bf back..
but,she never think that she is different from her housemate..
her housemate stays alone..
and she has a roomate,that is me..
she never care about my feeling..
and i think she is 2 over..

somemore she will go 2 her bf house 4 whole night..
and leave me alone in the room..
and this happen not once..
until now,is 2nd time d..
well,4 this,i hv no comment..
juz let her do watever she wants..
this is none of my business..

besides,she will bully me a lot..
cuz she has a bf that bully her a lot..
so,she bully me back..
i will always bit me 4 no reason..
anywhere,anytime..
whenever she feel like want 2 bit..
she juz bit..
never care about my feeling..
i tell u wat...
i really hate ppl bit me..
especially 4 no reason 1...
i hate this A LOT!!!!

yea,i admit that i hv taken some photo of her sleeping look..
but,i never exposed these photos 2 anyone..
even her bf..
and she oso took some sleeping photo of mine..
but,she tried 2 bluetooth 2 all the class that open their bluetooth..
and i feel so angry and sad about this..
and she say she is juz kidding..
and ask me y i am so serious...
hey,if u r me...will u feel the same feeling as me..
of course will,right?
she juz like 2 take those photo 2 scare me..
and i tell u wat..
I REALLY HATE THIS!!!
i really hope that she can change her altitude..
seriously..

No comments: