Saturday, November 29, 2008

my dogs

I hv my blog so long..
but u never see b4 my dogs,right?
nvm,now...
i am going 2 introduce my dogs 2 u...
plz sroll down 4 the details...
kaka...

| |
| |
| |
| |
\ /
\ /
@

































1stly,this is the red poodle...
"his" name is pi pi....
cuz he is playful and hyperactive enough......













after bathing look....
pi pi:"cold.......cooold.....!!"
















he looks like a bear on the tree,right?
haha....















give me give me more...
give me...give me more...
more wat??
food....of course...















pi pi and m3
















this is my second dog....
dao dao..
is a "he" oso...
black enough leh...
saw his eyes???
is a black poodle....
he is older than pi pi...














sleepy look of him..
r u can say him lanc...
haha....

















this is......NOT my dog....
kaka.....
this is my cousin dog...
red poodle oso....
"puding" is his name








* The End*

No comments: