Friday, December 12, 2008

almost blind...

well,i felt blur when seeing something recently...
really cant see clearly lo..
and my parents r damn save money...
i remember that specs...
i changed it in form 1...
until now...is oredi 5 years...
can be said so...haha...

damn long time ago rite?
and i juz go 4 my eyes checking juz now...
and the person said that...
erm...i dunno wat we call that in eng..
but is light reflect gua....
is 100..
b4 that i dun hv 1..
after 5 years din check..
is obviously like that 1 la..
the person say so...
firstly,the person ask me..
how long u din check ur eyes d??
and i am so sia sui and damn paiseh 2 say..."5 years"..
and the person said.."wah...so kua zhang??"
and i am damn shy and look at my parents...
omg...wat i can say is my parents really save their money...

and now,i am going 2 get it next week...
kaka...everyone sure wondering rite??
wat will i look if i wear the new spec...hehe..
well,try 2 post up my pic lo...haha..

No comments: