Wednesday, December 10, 2008

a relax day??

2mr is holiday....
so,i rushed back from pj 2day...
4 wat??since 2mr need 2 go back 2 pj again...
well...
my reason is i can on9..
i can search info 4 my talkshow...
i wont feel lonely loh...
well,this time my roomate will feel that..
i am not purposely la...
but juz becuz i love klang badly gua...
i felt so sorry 4 my roomate too..
but i think is juz a few hours only la if she slept a lot..
cuz she din sleep last night...
cuz she is trying 2 finish her report...
damn hardworking rite??haha...

well,half of my sem has juz passed...
this week is oredi week 9...
i hv few more weeks 2 go..
then i will hv my final...
b4 my finals,i hv 2 face another 4 tests..
quite suffer oso...
and summore i hv lots of replacement classes...
i am going 2 crazy cuz of this...
i will hv my math test next wed...X.X
so,pray hard 4 me yea...
so that i can pass with flying colors..haha...
another 3 tests are physics,chemistry and writing 4 sc...
T.T....
hope that i can handle it...
signing off!!

No comments: