Saturday, December 6, 2008

To:"she"

finished my public speaking test 2day...
feel relax after this....
rush come back 2 klang..
and i hv my lunch in klang....
on9 straight away after finish my lunch...
checking mail...
as usual...
do the necessary things that i do every weekend...
read others blog and post a new post of mine...
may b this hv been turn 2 a habit of mine...
read others blog....
read blogs....seriously can improve my vocabulary...
and know other ppl more...
r u can say me "ba gua"....
i thought i will very happy in this weekend...

but,it juz destroyed my happy moments....
as i read "her" blog...
she said that she is disappointed in me..
i oso disappointed in "her" as well....
well...she said she always argue with her bf cuz of me??
i prefer alone then....
so that i dun destroy ur love journey...
i dun like 2 break others relationship...
although i dislike and hate loneliness enough..
but i more hate breaking ppl relationship...
u can juz leave me alone...
u may do that...
cuz i may b can communicate with classmates better...
i dun wan 2 hv 1 fren only....
she can chit chat with classmates...
i oso wan 2 chit chat...
juz i cant find the right time..
2 substitute me,myself into it...

u can say me strange enough....
cuz i cant juz so easily b friendly 2 others in a short time...
in secondary skul, i oso like that...
after noe them 4 may b a year...
only i can join them ...
now,is worst...
juz a few months...
i really need time.....

besides,i admit that i did the wrong thing 2 "her"..
cuz i hv the habit of reading other blogs...
so,i juz cant control that...
but, i promise i wont take ur "thing" 4 no reason anymore....
ya,4 "her",she thinks that i am bad enough...
plz 4give m3 4 not tolerant with "her"...
cuz i dun really hv experience 2 stay with some1 else....
in the same room b4....
since i am the only girl in my home...
i used 2 be sleep alone....
since i am small...
so,suddenly a person juz come in......
i really feel strange....
and i know i hv 2 used 2 it next time...
but i really need a lot of time 2 use 2 it....

so,juz hopefully "she" will sit beside her bf....
when ever she has chance....
i wont comment anything....
is juz some1 else mouth itchy...
will try 2 say that "she" is ignoring me....
i dun mind...
i really dun like 2 break other relationship....
and i noe her relationship now....
the timing has break her previous relationship....
so,i dun wan 2 be a cause 4 them...
i dun wan 2 be a "breaker"...
she may juz ignore me....
since she know me not more than 1 year...
not as her other frens...
i am not declaring that she is not a good fren...
she is a good fren...
is juz i dunno how 2 maintain this relationship....
i am so lausy in my communication....

may be we can be a very very gud fren...
cuz i hv experience that i hv many unhappy things with my best fren b4..
but,at last,we r good frens now...and 4ever...
cuz there is a such quotation said that...
"after an argument with frens,u will noe more about each other"
and will not repeat that again....
i hope this argument can make us become best frens....

No comments: