Saturday, December 27, 2008

programming(test and assignment)

erm..having programming test 2day....
haiz...i tell u wat..
i dun hv time 2 finish all the questions...
when the lecturer said...
"u hv 15 minutes more!!"...
and u guess until which part i do...
i am still in question 1...
quite swt....
i myself oso got shocked...
cuz i am lack of time...
erm...we hv 2 questions 4 the test...
and 1st question is a long question..
and 2nd question has (a),(b) and (c)....
and i used 15 minutes 2 finish up my rest of the question...
wooo...
feel that 1 hour is so short...
seriously felt time passes through so fast...
cant believe it..

and after that,we hv assignment discussion...
related 2 programming oso...=.="
erm...we thought we can finish the coding this afternoon...
but u know 1 la...
that is no perfection in this world..
and there is always unexpected things 2 happen...
we hv 5 members...
one not coming..cuz she need 2 go seremban..
so left 4 of us...
then...can be said that everyone has their own plan d...
shopping la,hang out with frens la...
so many reasons...
and the conclusion is...
we haven finish our coding till now...
haiz...i always face last minutes work...
it is kinda suffer....

x(y+z)=xy+xz
programming(test+assignment)
=programming test+programming assignment
=suffer

and my frens say...
my blog is full of my skul journey..
on how my test goes..
how cham in my assignment...
and bla bla bla...
yea..i admit that...
cuz i am really busy in my 2nd sem...
busy until half life left...
no choice la....
uni life is like that 1...

No comments: