Saturday, June 28, 2008

relaxing

well,physics and chemistry test has over this morning
so happy..feel relax now..2 important test is over..
wooh...the physics test is damn hard..
i cant even know what is it talking about..
i cant answer the question oso..
so bad..i think i am going 2 fail this test..T.T
haiz..whatever,this is over..
2day 2 person in charge in the examination room..
may b they r lecturer,i dunno..
1 of them looks like my fren..
at 1st,i thought is wei kee..haha..impossible right?
i know is not him..but i juz think of him when i am saw the person..
u know y..bcos they have the same hair style,wear spec,
almost the same body size and almost the same face
..so..i will think of him..haha..
hey,wei kee..i din mean anything ok?haha
may b bcos of 2 miss him d...haha..juz joking..

my parents din agree me 2 stay at pj..
haiz..so sad..
nvm..finally my parents let me 2 stay at my uncle's house..
at shah alam...so good..thanks god..
i like my uncle's house so much..
good environment 2 study..
relaxing place..
the most important is peace..
a peace place 4 me..
haha..so happy...
i am going 2 move 2 my uncle's house 2mr..
cannot wait that moment 2 come...
everything after this..

i no need 2 jamp at the stupid klang bridge every day..
i really cant imagine if i continue 2 stay in klang..
may b i will crazy soon..coz of the stupid bridge..
even 2day is saturday,i still jamp at there 4 half an hour
even yesterday about 12pm oso,i jamp there 4 more than half an hour
cant imagine if i go back at 5pm..more worst..may b jamp 4 1 hour..
coz about 5pm is the "active" time 4 the workers..2 go back..haiz..
i juz need 2 jamp 4 2 days per week..
that is better than jamp every day..
haha..2 happy..until i can laugh when i am driving..
haha..the driver beside me sure thought that i am crazy..haha..
cant control my emotion..haha...

No comments: