Wednesday, July 2, 2008

worry..

3 tests are over..

but the results are coming out..

haiz..really no eyes 2 see that..

my chemistry lecturer told us that..

we r breaking her record..

she never give an egg 2 a person..

but now,she did..

3 person get egg somemore..

me?

i consider pass gua..4 my chemistry..

bcos i at least get half correct..

so consider pass loh..

but i heard someone said that..

if u got 50% of the test correct,then only consider u pass..

haiz..the qualification of pass became higher now..

quite stress also..

stay at shah alam 4 some day d..

start 2 use 2 it..

1 thing that i cannot use 2 at shah alam is..

i need 2 bring my empty stomach 2 skul..

when having class,then my stomach start disturbing me..

haiz..really cham..

may b 4 this few days only gua..

bcos my aunt start 2 buy some bread 4 me..


erm...staying with little kid is really fun..

i stay with my little cute cousin,daniel now..

he is so cute and smart..

i really like him..

but sometimes he is naughty..

haiz..what i can say is..

boy is like that 1 lah..
this is my leng lui aunt and little daniel picture..which is taken during daniel's sport day..

No comments: