Tuesday, July 8, 2008

really want 2 screw me up

2day i got back my math paper..
i got 37 out of 40...
so geram...
u know y??
i make careless mistakes until i want 2 kill myself..
i lost my marks not bcos of i do the wrong calculations..
but i din write this =this..so i lost 1 mark there..
then,i din write out the general formula..
lost 1 mark again..
next,i need 2 prove something..
i manage 2 prove that but din write the conclusion..
which is [hence,this function is a factor of ~~~]
so,i lost 1 mark again..
i really want 2 commit suicide...
i did every thing correct but i din get full marks..
bcos of the small thing..i lost 3 marks..
i suspect i can get full marks 4 this test..
but i fail..bcos of those really silly careless mistakes..

haiz..now i know how strict is the marking scheme..
i really hate myself...
y so careless..T.T..
whatever,this is over..
still got a economics test on this saturday..
and a lot of assignment is waiting 4 me 2 finish..
so much things 2 do..

this saturday got economics test..
next saturday got computer study test..
another week got test 4 english..
another week again test 2 4 math..
woh..every week exam..exam...and exam..
really going 2 die..
still got 2 assignment need 2 pass up b4 april..
waliao..cannot tahan d..
going 2 faint...

really dun hv time 2 do other things..
can't stop busying doing the homework,assignment and...
is really stress 4 me..
hope that someone can help me..
so that i am not so suffer..
haiz..but i know every thing must done by myself..
cannot depends 2 others..
haiz..really stressful..

No comments: