Wednesday, July 23, 2008

tiring semester

since i moved 2 my uncle's house,i cant on9 oftenly..
so sad..T.T...
not only cant on9,even use the computer oso cannot
can u imagine that a university student without a computer..
i will obviously die without computer..
i think i am really addicted 2 computer and internet..

so,i am planning 2 buy a laptop..
i heard from my fren who said that...
PC fair will be held in August..
so,i cant wait 4 the PC fair to held..
juz hope that time can passes through faster...

another thing that really annoying me recently is...
the assignments and tests...
i got 2 assignments that i need 2 pass up b4 1st of August..
and i still hv a little time more 2 finish this..
not more than 1 week..
and i haven start doing my things yet..
really going 2 die..
haiz...test is coming again..
the test is really scary..and i dun hv time 2 revise..
since i hv 2 do my homeworks every week..
and i hv at least 1 test every week..
wooh...this is really tiring..
hoping my semester break come earlier...
cant write much things this time..
coz i am not at skul computer lab..
i hv limited time in this..
so,bye~~

No comments: