Sunday, July 27, 2008

suffering week is coming up

another few days more...
then i need 2 pass up 2 assignments...
which is the computer studies and economics..
haiz..so disappointed with my econs assignment members..
they did not put real effort in doing the assignment...
haiz...i am wondering y i will join them...
i am so headache now..
still got test somemore on tuesday and saturday...
really stress lah...
cant tahan anymore....

but i will keep my mind in positive way...
i will think that still got another 4 weeks..
then i will have semester break..
yeah..this is really great...
but i think..is 2 earlier 2 think that..
haha....XD

i am so scared...
i haven present my english presentation yet..
aiyaya...
although juz about 20 person in front of me..
but i still scare..
haiz...i am quite useless rite?
i dun hv much experience 2 stand in front of so many ppl mah..
cannot blame me leh..haha...

august is coming to town...
and yet i am not ready yet..
cause my assignment no yet do finish...>,<
time passes through so fast...
in a blinking of eye,the semester break is around the corner...
and the final test is around the corner oso...>.<
hope i can do my test well..2 get flying colour result..
but yet..i am so worry about my physics..
cos physics is a tough subject 4 me..
i hate physics...no..no..no..i should say i dislike physics..
if i hate physics,then i will really die in this subject...
coz i am being teach by a lousy lecturer..
everything just touch and go..u think at highway meh??
she thought we r expert in physics..haiz..
she is looking 2 high at us..
haiz..cant continue in such a way again..
must do something b4 it is 2 late..
juz hope some1 expert can teach me...
r hope god can save me from the physics test...

No comments: