Sunday, June 22, 2008

something miracle happen

this morning..i woke up so early..dunno y..
woke up so early..plan 2 study actually..
but end up with on9..haha..so swt..
going 2 hv a test d still on9..haiz

this morning..my mum suddenly agree me 2 stay at pj..
woh..so surprise..miracle happened..haha..
may b she listened 2 others opinion

and thought that they r right..may b
erm..but now the problem is the room that i found..
i dun like that room..bcos is very far away from skul..
and my future roomate has different timetable from me
she starts her class very early in the morning..
almost 8am every day..
but i start my class about 11am
the earliest also 8.30am
so..i need 2 walk 2 skul alone if i stay there..
quite scary bcos so many thieves there..
they will rob ur bag if u r careless..
whatever,got advantages and disadvantages 4 any thing

may b i need 2 find another room and another roomate..
so sorry 4 my future roomate..
she is waiting my confirmation..
but my answer will disappointed her..
haiz..dunno wat 2 do..

try 2 find a better room now lo
this is the only thing that i can do now..
feel boring when jamp in the highway every day
haiz..somemore alone..
quite sad..T.T

No comments: