Friday, June 20, 2008

test is coming

2day is the last day of the week 4
haiz..got test starting on next wed
but i think the harder test 4 me is chemistry and physics
is on next saturday..worrying here..
since next week got test,but i still on9 non stop here..haha
well,every 1 needs 2 relax..but i think i am 2 fast..
no yet test,edy relax..haiz..really want 2 punish myself..>.<

uni life has started 4 1 month
started 2 mix around with each other..
make new frens here..
quite little also 4 me..
as i am so quiet..>.<
my class rep is so....
haiz...dunno how 2 describe him..
erm..can say like that..
playful..talkative..always disturb lecturer lesson..
like that lo
hope he din saw this blog,haha..
if not,i will kena..haha...

i make many frens from different states..
happy..they r so friendly 2 me..
except 4 some...
act cool in front of me
i dunno who is acting cool
may b is me..haha

i got a fren..who is still new 2 me..
treat me bad..T.T
i am so surprise that she treat me like that
my mind is keep on OSing..
woh,now i know what type of ppl she is..
so dissapointed..haiz..
hope she will be better later..i know she will
well,quite upset..has this type of fren..T.T

erm..my another old fren..erm..quite brilliant..
but i think she seems like changes 2 another person
since we do not mix up 4 so long
we r so busy with our things since graduate from secondary skul
she always din attend in our gathering..
quite disappointed also..
her reason is her dad dun let her come out
but i know she also dun want 2 go 1 lah
see her face edy know..
she is still working now..hope she wont so tired in her job

i am finding a room now..and i found 1..
and i went 2 see that room 2day
the room quite ok lah
although the room space like a bit small..
but i think i can accept it
but my dad is only the problem
still disagree 2 let me stay pj..
many reasons is given by him
haiz..actually what is my dad said is quite true..
i consider that all reasons..
so still dunno what 2 do..
whether stay at pj r stay at home.
haiz...

No comments: