Friday, June 13, 2008

so much thing 2 say..haha

erm...2day is the last day 4 week 3 after i start my uni study..
time passes through very fast..until i cant believe it..haha...
week 3...week 4...week 5...arr!!!
week 5..haiz..i am not ready yet...plz dun come so fast...haha..talking 2 time??

well,i manage 2 get my scholarship in my uni...god bless...
so happy 2 get that but feel stress 2..
i hv 2 maintain my level..
if i am dropped from my level,then..no more scholarship...so bad..

ntg much 2 say,juz want 2 say that i miss my fren in secondary skul..
hey..especially my classmates in 5 saga...haha...
miss my skul life in secondary skul 2 much..haiz...
happy events cant stop happening that time...haha...
also miss the teacher that teach me a lot
especially mr rajoo..
i thought that he is going 2 belanja us who have an A1 in english..
haha...waiting here..dunno whether is true r not...heard from someone else...

hey,at here i want 2 mention my fren,suk swen..who is still working now
a smart gal,everyone like her so much..dunno y?feel jealous..haha...
erm..juz want 2 wish her all the best..wish her manage 2 get into the sunway college..
well,that's all 4 2day.. >.<

No comments: