Sunday, June 15, 2008

make me headache

i am trying 2 find room which is near my campus..
u know y?bcos i think this is better 4 me..
i no need 2 go out 1 and the half hour b4 my class start..
and i no need wake up so early in the morning..
and it will save my time a lot..

but the problem is my parent dun let me 2 stay outside..
arr...really make me headache...
i dunno y they do this 2 me...
well,they say they worry about me when i stay alone at outside..
i know that but i think they cannot worry so much also...
if i stay at home,but after 1 year,i also need 2 stay outside what..
kampar somemore...further...
y dun they juz let me stay outside earlier...
since i will stay outside also when i take my degree..
y dun they juz let me practice earlier...
haiz,really cant read their mind..

since i cannot stay at pj,so i plan 2 stay at shah alam..
since i got 1 uncle stay there and he allows me 2 stay there also..
but my parent disagree again...
i really dun understand y..
hey,they say i am disturbing my uncle..
but my uncle dun hv problem with that...
the reason i want 2 stay bcos i can save some petrol and tol money..
and my time also...
and actually i can pay some money 2 my uncle as the rent 4 the room..
hey,actually i am trying 2 save cost 4 my parent..
but they seem like dun appreciate me..

they say dun make much difference as i stay at shah alam..
but i dun think so..
well,if i stay at shah alam..i juz need 2 pay the money 4 1 tol only..
instead of 2..
and i can take the inner road which no need 2 pay the tol money at all..
if i want..
and this save about rm100 4 1 month...
petrol..i think i used up about rm500 a month...
if i stay at shah alam,may b can save half the petrol..
hey,i can save about rm300 per month..
then...can save my time somemore..
i hate traffic jamp actually
that make me boring every day..
especially the klang's bridge..
i need 2 jamp there at least 4 half and hour..so bad..

i dun want that all...really wasting my time..
half and hour?may b i can use that time 2 study..
instead of caught jamp at the stupid bridge...
another thing is i cannot really concentrate 2 study at home...
every day,after class,i need 2 went back home as usual..
and i need 2 bath and eat dinner..
after that only got time 4 my homework and study...
but that time is their tv time..and they will switch so loud 4 the tv..
i dun hv proper study table instead...
and i need 2 do all my things beside the living room
and the sound which come out from the idiot box really disturbing me..

if i stay at shah alam,a proper study table is provided
and the house is peaceful enough..
bcos only 4 ppl stay there..
so good...
hopefully i can move 2 shah alam..
plz pray 4 me...haha..

No comments: