Wednesday, April 20, 2011

tiring

finally i finished my tests in this sem
so happy that i finished it
but whats the outcome,i reali cant imagaine it >.<""
slept abt 5 hours per day for few days
which make me reali tired~
accompany my brother 2 pc fair..
wasted my whole day
now left 2 assignments 2 be submitted
due date:this friday~
wat a tiring week!!

and 2day is AS students turn 2 register for next sem subject
this time i am not so lucky like last sem
which i can gao dim within 10 minutes
due 2 i have class going on
so i called my housemate,cheau kim 2 help me up
thanks a lot!!^^
plan 2 take 6 subjects
but fail 2 register 2 of the subjects
haiz~just wait for next sem and settle la
dun wan bother so much d

&& i have done 1 of the assigment(i mean my part)
then got another 1 2 go
but i am so lazy 2 do right now!LOL
OMG!!can anyone help me plz?

time to pack my things 2 go home =)
pen off.

No comments: