Friday, April 15, 2011

1 more week 2 go

how lifeless my life is
still got another week
then it is officially end of this semester
BUT i still got 2 tests 2 go
and 2 assignment 2 pass up b4 this sem ends
oh no!!emotionally imbalance
other course frens enjoying
and yet we are suffering here!!
WHY??

having my calculus test 2 next monday
and financial economics test 3 next tuesday >.<""
and 2 more assignment due date on next friday
even the last week also busy..zzz
and i hv 2 accompany my bro 2 KLCC
2 buy his laptop and my frens stuffs too
hopefully i manage 2 finish my study
gambateh!!!!

and something out of topic~haha
1 of my dad collections..lol
"Gold Label Reserve"
duno whether this is limited edition or not
i know there is green label,black label
but this is the 1st time i see gold label
whisky is it?i duno..i dun drink alcohol~hehe



closer look~
sorry,i know its blur..

alright,off to study~=)

No comments: