Monday, April 4, 2011

monday blue

monday blue~~~

something happened 2day
which make me think a lot
i dun understand y?
y my frens treat me tat way?
giving suggestion,but end up dun plan 2 accept
then y call me 2 suggest?

all the time being the follower
cuz i scared hated by my frens 4 doing wrong decision
wat my frens say,i agree(although sometimes dun reali agree)
agree them as long as they like and happy
i dun wan 2 hurt them
as i know the feeling of being hurt
how pain is that..
end up i being hurt all the time

i keep quiet although i am being hurt
cuz is pointless 2 tell it out
if u tell it out,rapport being destroyed
thats all..so,it is worthless 2 do so

for those who know me 4 long time..
u know i changed especially behaviour
of cuz its a positive changes
which i am amazed by myself too
and i know myself well..
there is still some bad attitude on me
as no one is perfect in this world

if i hurt u,do tell me
if i got bad attitude that u cant stand,do tell me
i will try 2 change and improve myself 2 be a better one

what i wan is care from frens..
am i greedy?

pen off.

ps:请别对号入座

No comments: