Friday, April 22, 2011

good and bad news

woah~finally i finished all my assignments
wat a relieve~~~
and i got 1 good news and 1 bad news now

good news:
my besties,ks back from kedah!!!
"Welcome back,ks!!" ..LOL~
and we are going 2 sing k later~
yeah,cant wait 4 it!>.<""
long time din enjoy d
should shout out all my negative feelings later
so tat i can continue study with a nice mood..

bad news:
final is around the corner,zzz
can start counting down d..
7 days left,and i wasted 1 day 2 enjoy myself
oh no~!
i muz fully utilized my another 6 days
yeah,i can do it!gambateh!!!
(some sort of self motivating..ignore this plz)

all the best 2 all the utarians!!
and wish u,yeah U hv a nice day ahead~hehe

pen off.

ps:knew my fren got stress out due 2 assignment,if i am the 1 who make her stress out
i am sorry~i din mean it!sumimasen~

No comments: