Tuesday, April 26, 2011

study week

2day is tuesday
gona start my 1st final paper in 3 more days
stress!!!!

every day i ask myself
wat hv i studied 2day~
and end up i realized my progress is so slow
cuz a lot of time wasted
due to some personal issue
i cant back 2 setapak 2 study
i juz can stay at home and study
but too bad tat a lot of distractions at home
haiz,i know i am bangau-ing

i agree that stress is wat we create ourselves
when we think of the uncertainty in future
stress comes~
but how come my stress cant become my motivation?
hate myself 4 being slumber-ing these few days
zzz...
somebody plz scold me plz
and i need MOTIVATION to study!!

when u on fb,u will see a lot of ppl commenting the same thing as me
its so suffering!!
everyone get bored and tired in preparing finals
same goes to me..>.<

alright,stop bangau-ing!!
take charge!!
got to back to study~
all the best 2 everyone tat gona take finals soon
(including me!)hehe

pen off.

No comments: