Friday, March 13, 2009

relax wed

yesterday went 4 steamboat after the class
well,this is the 1st time i went out with my classmates(TD11)
almost all the chinese students went
2 celebrate jeng lam's birthday
which should be 2day
but we celebrate in advance yesterday
well,quite enjoy in eating steamboat
thanks 2 our jokers in the class
eric,jun ren,reyvan and jeng lam...i think




















cool jeng lam...lol















me,kean seng and sam..
















jun ren and cool reyvan
















alan,isaac,faceless pau hong(lol),yong hau and terry
copy from cindy..lol
thanks 2 my stupid hp that malfunction

after that,went to Sunway Pyramid
kononnya go there 2 have a walk
but actuali went there 2 buy things
branded summore...Nike....lol
well,about 2 leave at 10.15pm like that
as i am the LADIES
haha..no la
is the one having car
fetch them go back 2 pj,section 17
hence,when reached home..
is oredi 11.15pm

when i reached home
i saw my uncle standing outside waiting 4 me
its really like my dad
my dad did that 2 me oso
anyway,i really feel guilty
hv 2 let my uncle wait 4 me like this
and my aunt seems like very "bo song" d...>.<>

No comments: