Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy birthday,gal

2day quite a tired day
i feel tired and sleepy when i attend lecture class at 4pm
may be is due to the time
the most tiring time in the whole day
however
2day is somebody birthday..haha
is my ji mui,yin cheng aka eunice















birthday gal 4 2day!!

2day afternoon went to pizza hut at section 14,pj
consider celebrate her birthday there
haiz..so hard 2 find parking there 2day
as 2day got event is going on in digital mall
but finally still find parking la
credits 2 my frens..
sam and cindy who guide me when i am parking
hehe..cuz my driving skill is sucks

yeah,2day is another gathering that almost all td11 fellows attend
hehe..cuz we r not that close although now is oredi sem 3=.="
well,all playing by talking cold jokes 2day
dunno y..2day is cold jokes day??lol
kinda cold oso
and we sang birthday song 2 her.^^

and 2nite actuali going 2 hv dinner in kim gary restaurant
2 celebrate her birthday with terry and alan
but i got a hole in my pocket
another reason is i dun wan go back late again
as my parent blame me as i spend so much money
so,i din join them
sorry,yin cheng!!

No comments: