Thursday, March 19, 2009

moody..moody

MOODY..MOODY..MOODY
its 1.50pm now
another 10 minutes,i will hv a class
but still i rushed 2 computer lab
my purpose is juz wan 2 express my feelings here
i dunno y i got such action
kinda crazy rite??

this is due 2 the yesterday event
i feel regret on wat i did yesterday
i thought wat i hv done is 2 help ppl
but how i know i, myself..
become a busy-body..this is wat i think
feel so innocent,helpless now
i dunno y every time..
i only regret after the thing has happened
and again and again..
i try 2 remind myself not 2 do this,not 2 do that
but yet,i feel that something is not is my control
r may be that time,i am not been aware about that
thats y i repeat this error again and again
i really hate myself..haiz
*plz ignore this if u dun like this*

edits//
haiz..after the class oso, my moody feeling is following me
i dun like this emo feeling controlling me like that
i know kinda dangerous if i drive with this emotion
but,i drove oso..=.="
i listen to a chinese song when i am driving
and after finish listening 2 that song
my emo feeling gone IMMEDIATELY
wooh..that song is really effective
so sorry 2 tell u that i dunno the song name
hehe..but i know artist who sing this song is 李 克 勤
not so emo now,thanks to that song..lol

**attention:roomate wanted..female only..in PV10,KL
anyone interested??can ask me 4 more details..^^**

No comments: