Sunday, March 1, 2009

the last weekend of holidays

yesterday my day is fully utilized..i think..
morning i shopped with my mum in hypermarket..
then we go dao bao lunch 4 my brothers..
dao bao 摇 摇 冰 too..haha..
so long din eat that d..yummy..
miss it so much..

had steamboat as my dinner yesterday..
with my secondary frens obviously...
they really chat a lot during eating..haha..
every one seems like so high..
this is their styles..
like that only happy mah..
correct r not??
after that,went 2 tomiko house..
2 chat and watch tv kononnya...haha..
until almost 11pm only went back..
this is how i spend my time on sat..

2day,went 2 jj 2 buy things...
and i am really went back with lots of bags..kaka..
anyway,thanks 2 my 2 best jimuis 4 accompany me..
cl and ks..(cl oso got buy things,k?)lol
hv 2 go back 2 uni 2mr..
hv 2 wake up early..T.T
and go out at 6.30am..
cuz i am going 2 hv a class at8.00am..
haiz,how pity am i...
but quite happy oso 2 go back there..
cuz i miss my pj frens..
long time no see..haha..

No comments: