Monday, March 23, 2009

mixed post..lol

2day,back 2 klang
due 2 some reasons
cuz my cousin's grandma went 4 operation
so,no one cook 4 me again=(
nvm lo,i can on9 at home..haha
can finish my assignment on time..i think
but i scare i cant concentrate on my revision
anyway,hopefully my cousin's grandma can recover soon=)

*******************************************************

listen 2 fly fm,rush hour
when i am driving back 2 home
they r discussing the topic...
who should take the 1st move??man r woman??
i dare not call r sms 2 share my opinion
so,i juz comment it here..haha
in my opinion,i feel that its reali depend
in some case,man should take the 1st move
and in some case,woman should take the 1st move
4 example,when they r quarelling..
who should make the 1st move??
then it depends on who wrong in the case,rite?

but traditionally,man should take the 1st move
as man is born to be generous...i think(will kena bomb by guys if they saw this)
and woman supposingly born 2 be accepting the 1st move from guy..haha
joking..joking..dun take it serious..hehe
juz a crap from me..lol
*ignore this if u feel this is boring*

*****************************************************

2day i reali got frustrated with somebody
cuz that person is ignoring me
y this peron do this 2 me ar??
i reali dun understand
wat i know is..
this is so unfair 2 me
erm..wat thing so unfair ar??
i oso dunno=.="
yer,that person is ignoring me 1 person only leh
if u have been treated like that,will u feel angry??will rite?
thats y i am so angry
since this person make me angry enough
i have BLOCKed this person in my msn
haha..feeling a bit well now
blocking method is quite effective..hehe

No comments: