Friday, October 3, 2008

wat a special day

i hv worked 4 almost 2 weeks,i think..
met so many frens there..
old frens,new frens and so on..
but 2day...
i dunno y 2day is so special...
met so much od frens 2day..
ruban,suren,pravin..the indian gang(skulmates)
sam..(my classmate and fren as well..kaka)
the silly guy,that try 2 cheat me last time..(ran quickly when saw him,kaka)
even the utar student,i oso can met here..
saw my one of my cs's debate opponent fren..
met my fren's sister as well..(this oso want 2 say)=.="
wat day is 2day ar??
well,may be is a simly raya third day..haha..
everyone enjoy their holiday at JJ..
and me??i work at JJ...

euro fun park was held in front of JJ recently..
feel like want 2 play..
wat i saw from outside the park is..
roller coaster,fun wheel,bumper car,flying swings...
wah,it seems like the facilities in Genting Highlands..
i heard my fren said that,the entrance fee is RM3..
but 4 3-12 years olds kids r RM2..
is opened from 6pm to 12am..
and u need 2 pay 4 wat u want 2 play inside the park..
well...may b is quite expensive..
i think play in Genting Highlands is better..
cuz u can play all games in whole day 4 only about RM30++
i think will be more fun and cheaper..kaka^^
well,anyone that know the details more than me..
plz do not hesitate 2 tell me...
cuz i want 2 know..
especially the ppl who played there b4..

No comments: