Sunday, October 19, 2008

movie movie movie

juz started a week of my 2nd sem..
so,i try 2 enjoy my life 2 watch movie & shopping..
cuz i know,after the 2nd week..
i dun hv chance 2 do so..
but i cant find a fren 2 accompany me..
that is so bad..
if i found 1,she dun really enjoy it..(me 2..)
haiz,am i really a bad fren??
try 2 invite ppl out when they r busy..
but i asked them whether they r free..
if they r busy,then i am so disappointed..
this means that my frens r really less and is countable..

well,i know that go out with ur skulmates r coursemates will be better..
cuz they can be said hv the same freeness with me..
but the problem is..
the venue that they want 2 go is so far..4 me..
they want 2 go places at kl..like time square,mid valley..
and i will feel its far..from klang..
so,i din go with them..
and tell u wat..
i plan 2 watch movie in this coming deepavali..
but again..no1 is free 2 accompany me that day..T.T
anyone want 2 watch movie that day,let me know..plz..
i oso want 2 go..
i am so kolian rite?haiz..
no choice lah..who call me hv so less frens..

No comments: