Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday

juz got my timetable from my fren...
thanks a lot yea,my fren..
view my timetable and quite happy with it..
juz the time 4 the last class ends very late 4 some days..
for example,friday..
the last class ends at 5.30pm..
the most latest class i ever attend..
and the time 4 the 1st class 2 start is ok..
all r start at 9am r 10am..

4 this semester,friday will be the most tiring day 4 me..
the class ends at 5.30pm and i need 2 travel back from pj..
and i know there will be a jamp around that time..
omg,i think i will reach at home about 7pm..
hey,its kinda bored when in traffic jamp..
and the last class 4 friday is a lecture class..
thats mean this suffering things..
i hv 2 face it every week once..
haiz,so suffer...

and now,the time shown by my pc is 12.00am..
thats mean now is already saturday,11th october
tell u wat,its my birthday 2day..
well,i can guess wat will happen 2day..
is juz as normal as the other day..
ntg special will happen..
cuz i am not a special person..kaka..
and yet i am so cold and cool in everyone eyes..
may be i dun even get a birthday wish from my fren 2day..
well,i can said that my 18th birthday will be same as my character..
cold and cool..and peace oso..
watever,i dun care much about that..
between,i hv 1 fren that borned in 11th october oso
thats mean he has the same birthday date with me..
is r3n j13..
so,at here...
i want 2 wish him "Happy Birthday"..
and may his wishes come true..
and hope his hair will grow faster..
cuz he is so care about his short hair..
cuz he has juz came back from NS..
poor litle guy..kaka..

No comments: