Wednesday, October 8, 2008

my lausy result

2day,my fren sms me...
and tell me that we can check our result through intranet..
and yet the time she sms me is my working time..
i still remember is 2.05pm..
i felt nervous after my fren told me that..
i scared my physics will fail..
cuz i cant do at all in the exam..
my mind is so blank in the exam..
haiz..until 2day..
i only my result..

the following is my lausy result..
english:B+
principles of economics:A
mathematics:B+
computer studies:A
physics:C (most lausy subject)X.X
chemistry:B-
CPGA:3.2167

this result has juz released 2day..
haiz..wat a lausy grade i got..
only 2As in this semester..
hope that i can score better in my next semester..
timetable 4 the next semester is out edy..
but need 2 go 2 campus and take..
haiz..very leceh leh...
i am so lazy 2 travel 2 pj
juz 2 take my timetable there and go back..
very waste my time and petrol..
haiz..no more mood 2 say much..
so..tata

No comments: