Friday, October 24, 2008

Ms Eunice

hereby,i want 2 crap about one of my utar fren..
she,can be said a good fren of mine in utar..
still remember we met each other at pc block..
where we need 2 take photo 4 our id card..
and we found out that we r in the same td..td11..
and our fren relationship juz start like that..

well,wat i can say about her??
she is smart..
actually we r so quiet at the beginning..
and we hv ntg 2 say about anything..
as time passes by,we get closer and closer..
i dunno cuz of wat..
may be cuz of homework and so on..
and one thing i am so sure about her is..
she is so care about her appearance..
and she so like 2 self shoted..

well,i can say that i dun hv another close fren in UTAR
other frens r juz really talk about homework only 1..
so,when she met a guy,named Terry..
i think she started 2 ignore me when Terry is around...
after she has the relationship with him,she ignored me more..
well,i dun really feel sad cuz she ignored me..
cuz i know this is normal..
and somehow,she will feel that she ignored me 2 much..
so,she did not ignored me so significantly that day onwards..
and,actually is ok 4 me..
cuz i hv used 2 be lonely..
ahem,excuse me..Ms Eunice..
dun simply and try 2 introduce other guy 2 me..
i really dun like that,ok??

erm..she starts 2 bully me after she is close 2 me..
and i know this is bcuz of terry who bully her every time..
so,she oso bully on me oso...
i am really pity right??
haiz,wat a pity gurl..T.T
and she says me that i always boom her..
erm..i dun really agree about that..
i dun really boom her..
juz the lame IQ questions boom her a lot..kaka..
well,i only can said that i really 'expert' in this type of question..
haha..
my frens all say that i am cold..
they will always say swt when talking with me..kaka..

well,this is juz a small intro about her,Ms Eunice..
if she bully me,i will juz blog here.haha..
so,dun bully me yea..cuz someone will bully u back..
haha..juz kidding..^^

No comments: