Tuesday, March 8, 2011

happy day

2day i had my micro midterm
and it contains only 4 questions
so i finished it quite early
my lecturer saw me doing ntg thr
then ask me whether i finish d ar
after i nodded head,he asked me 2 let him see my answer =.=||
and he glance thru my answers
he put a cross on my Q2
then i know i did wrongly for Q2
so i rubbed off the answers
and write the new 1..
after writing finish,times up!>.<||

after discussion,still found out tat i did wrongly
but heard tat is acceptable..duno how..zzz
quite happy cuz my lecturer at least point my out my mistake
and gave me 2nd chance 2 answer
although i did wrongly also..swt!

and i applied my quote again 2day..LOL
"every problem has a solution.every solution begins with ME!"
basically,we got rubbish accumulated for 4-5 days
is reali omg~~smelly!!
sumore got lots of small flies flying over..yucks!disgusting!!
so ended up,with my help of my cousin
we pack the rubbish properly and throw it away
wooh!!problem solved~~haha

i seem crazy -.-
anyway,sorry for the boring post tat w/o picture 2day

pen off.

No comments: