Sunday, January 18, 2009

to:ks and cl

erm..my frens...
ks and cl....
i am so sorry that i am so emotional last night....
i juz cant accept it at that time...
so,i juz wrote something in my blog...
wrote thoughts that appears in my mind....
actuali i need some time 2 let my sadness disappear from my mind...
1 day.......
1 day is enough 2 let me 2 do so....
i wont angry my fren that long...
if i angry him r her more than 1 day..
it means that he r she did a big mistake..
thats y i will need more time 2 "digest" it...

well,we know each other since form 1....
until now,it is almost 6 years..
and i dun hope our friendship has a full stop there...
may be we can treat this event as a test 4 our friendship...
and,dun worry...............
it juz may be an injury in our friendship.......
and it may cure back somehow........
juz like when our hand get injured.....
and plama in our body...
will help 2 stop the flow of blood from blood bleeding...
time is the plasma...

nvm,i will forgive u all....
hopefully we can prove that...
friendship forever is possible in our lives......

2 comments:

Jolyn said...

i understand...
ok la...
then c u during cny la...feb 8..
must prepare well to sing..
haha
coz~
you nid to solo...
haha
c u la...

Suk Swen said...

dun worry.......
it sure over de..........