Sunday, January 18, 2009

heart broken

this is the first time,i was hurt by my frens so badly...
summore is my best frens...
they say i change d...
i change until so cruel...so scary...
is it true??
i admit that i really care about how others think about me...
i really mean it...
so,dun took this as a joke...
this is not funny at all...
dun ever do this again....
i really look serious into my attitude...
how i treat a fren...
how should i do when this and that problems come 2 me..
i really face every thing in my life seriously...
but,of course sometimes i din la..
but dun try 2 judge my attitude...
i din do all these,so,i will never admit...
and dun simply say others like that..
if yes,u tell me..
i will appreciate u..
and i will change my bad attitude..

yaya,u can say me that i am emotional enough...
my frens really know me about this...
about my tears...
she know when i will hv tears...
anything touched,anything sad...
i will drop my tears easily...
i cant control it...
this is my way of expressing feelings...

so,dun try 2 play with my tears....
i dun like it actuali...
dun try 2 challenge me...
i really hate it...seriously...

really heart broken.................................................................
y i am so unlucky....
y this thing happen on me....T.T
i dream oso wont dream that my frens will hurt me like this..
but it happened in reality...
how should i face this problem...
wat should i do??


ps:feeling hopeless!!

2 comments:

Jolyn said...

actually i dunno how to say
haiz.
view my blog la

Jolyn said...

actually, i dunno how to say la,
just view my blog too...