Monday, January 12, 2009

sem 2,week 14 in utar

time passes through so fast...
this week is my last week of the sem..
and i will hv 2 weeks break b4 the final tests..
1 week for study week,1 week for cny break...
haiz,2 weeks more..then i will face my tests...
and minus the cny week...
i only hv 1 week++ to study..
and i haven really start yet...
haiz...cham...
can wish me good luck 4 my final tests???plz....

recently crazy with the rubik cube...












this is rubik cube....

i oso dunno y...
i saw most of my frens oso know how 2 play..
so,i wan 2 learn how 2 fix it...
and i success 2 fix a 6-faced with same colour in each side...
on last saturday...yippy..=.="




























i fixed it on saturday..
10 jan 2009..
1.30pm like that...
obviously with the aids of formula la...keke

and i stop playing that...
cuz i feel satisfied oredi...kaka...
may be u dunno wat is that..
nvm,i will upload the sample if i got time..haha...
cuz i am in computer lab now..
no cable 4 me 2 upload that pic...X.X

cny is coming..
cant wait 4 it...
cuz i wan 2 take angpau..
cuz i wan 2 hang out with my frens...
and lots more....
but after cny is a disaster 4 utarians...i think...
cuz we will hv tests every day...no break in btw...X.X
so,wish me good luck!!

No comments: