Friday, January 16, 2009

week 14 is over...

here come the last week of the study weeks..
week 14...
and obviously week 14 has ended when i write this post...
erm...wat is my feeling 4 this ar??
sad and happy..kaka..
quite complicated rite??
sad,cuz final is coming after this..
happy,cuz i hv finished 2/3 of the foundation of sc..
i have another short sem 2 go...
and i will proceed 2 my degree..
and CNY is coming...
wooh...
i love CNY...
planning 2 go 2 my secondary frens houses..
but dunno whether it really in my plans r not..
hopefully can join them la..~.~

oops..i am out of the topics..
lets come back 2 my study topic..=.="
erm..i tell u wat..
week 14 should be a week where all students start 2 do revision,right?
but,my class is always the weird class...
y i say so??
cuz they r playing poker cards...
kononnya big 2.5...
wat we call in chinese is 'cho dai dee'..
hello...still got another week only cny leh...
dun play it so fast can r not??
but by the way,i oso got join 4 few times la...keke...
u noe y this will happen??
cuz they r influenced by the online games..
viwawa website..
who start 2 play this game in our skul 1st??
erm,actuali can be said is eunice and me...hehe..
but how i know got so big influence in my class..haiz...

this situation will make me think of my secondary skul time...
where b4 SPM...we oso play the full..
not studying at all in the skul..
our purpose 2 go 2 skul b4 SPM is 2 play game...=.="
but i am not involved in the game that crazy that time...
juz play 1 r 2 round like that only..
they played monopoly....
omg,they oso play the full...
and i tell u the miracle is....
all of them who play monopoly..
they get at least 10A's...i think..if i am not mistaken..
god,they r really brilliant...
this is crazy....
1 of them summore get 13A1....
unbelievable rite??but this is truth...

hopefully my classmates(TD11) oso get good results in final...
some of my classmates really crazy with the poker cards d...
they play every day,every time they hv break time...
and sometimes they in the class oso play...
obviously they sit most behind of the class la...
playing poker cards 4 2 hours non stop..i think...
like 2day physics lecture class..
haiz...they really play pokers until 2 over d...
no medicine can cure them oredi...i think...

watever,gud luck in the final 4 the utarians..
and happy coming cny 4 the chineses..:P

No comments: