Thursday, September 4, 2008

other than bored??...is still bored

final exam is around the corner..
and the study week is going 2 over...
but i am not ready yet..
hope the time can be paused at least 4 1 day..
i will also be happy..*although it is impossible*
haiz..try 2 absorb as many as i can..
but i dunno y..
my brain juz dun want 2 accept it..
die lo..my brain is playing with me now??
oh my god..i juz cant fight with my brain..how??
haiz...may be cause by the mass media..
especially internet and tv..
however,i will try my best 2 fight against them..
since,i believe that nothing is impossible..

erm..recently stay at home..
besides study..is on9 and watch tv..
so bored..ntg else that i can do..
sometime,i got the chance 2 chit chat with my frens..
my frens that i dont contact much with them..
all my frens seem like very busy..
but yet i seem like so free here..
i thought i am the 1 who should most busy..
cuz my final exam is coming...
watever...
gambateh,my frens who oso taking final exam next week..

1 comment:

DrAgOn FroM THe SkY said...

hello! i from pe block,foundation in arts.now 17 years old yet.