Friday, August 29, 2008

study week is coming

next week is study week..
so no need go 2 skul..but need 2 study at home..
haiz..after study week...
is final exam..
feel stress..
watever,2day my last class 4 semester 1..
is physics practical class..
u guess how many person in the class 4 the last practical..
the answer is really shocks u..
cuz the answer is 5..
our lecturer,miss joyce said that we hv made the history..
4 the least students in the practical class..
4 year 1 semester 1
may2008 intake students..hehe...
since 2day is the last day..so we snap so many pictures...
at outside and in the lab..hehe..
















eunice and me..
playing ruler??swt..









only 5 good students attended 4 the last practical..
cindy,samantha,me..
you sheng(the only guy) and eunice
















isaac,terry,thompson and me..













isaac,thompson,eunice and me












eunice and me

and the below is the pic of 5 good students
and our pretty physics lecturer,Ms Joyce..

No comments: