Thursday, August 14, 2008

ntg special

met president of UTAR last tuesday..
cheh..i thought what..
erm..he juz told us that i am not going 2 kampar next year...
going 2 kl after i finished my foundation..
cuz most of the expert of this subject is in kl and klang valley..
so,president will hv the difficulty 2 call them come 2 teach us..
if we study our degree in kampar...
erm...this may be a good news and a bad news 4 me..
good news..bcos i got a lot of fren there..
bad news...bcos i cant concentrate in my study..
cuz kampar there is very peace and almost no robber there...
i think my parents will be the most happy 1..
cuz i am not going so far from them..

no exam 4 a few weeks..
quite happy.. but later will be very sad..
cuz after that...final exam...
quite suffer..but anyway..
i will try my best..
not disappointing my parents..
quite stress...

ntg special happen around me...
feel boring...
until the month of july in chinese calender came..
i oso dunno..
feel like myself stay very far away from the world..
and 2day is 14th of july...
can be said is ghost day...
still remember that when i am in secondary skul
my fren and i like 2 sit 2gether and say ghost story..
quite a exciting experiment...
haha...

erm..some of my frens said that i am very cold...
and sometimes call me the king of coldness..
erm..until now..i dunno y...
i really want 2 know..
cold in aspect of speaking r what??
can anyone tell me that...haha...
erm..i juz like 2 ask really cold questions only gua..
i think...but dunno how others think...+.+

so boring leh..this type of life...
cant used 2 it..
my result is very lausy..
until i want 2 cry...
cuz the lecturer teachs 2 fast..
cant catch up and..
no tuition somemore..
has used 2 the life of the tuition..*.*
so,still adapting 2 this type of life..
but only 3 months 4 1 semester..
yet i still din adapt 2 it completely..
so i think i need more time..
since my adaptation is so low...
compared 2 others..T.T...

No comments: