Sunday, August 10, 2008

quite a relax week..XP

another test has over...
which is chemistry...
no more test 4 may b 1 r 2 week..
after that is my final test...
scary man...
really feel stress cuz i am taking scholarship..
i know that feeling..
since my fren told me that he is very shameful...
when he juz did a minor mistake in his test...
cuz he is a scholar oso..

computer presentation has over as well..
thanks god..every thing works so well..
no delay 4 the presentation..
i never speak 1 word oso 4 the debate session..
feel sad although i am juz a supporter..
i dun want 2 wear the formal wear again..
so uncomfortable and really weird..
alamak, still got another 1 prensentation is waiting 4 me..
economics presentation..
i think i can do it if someone pray hard 4 me..haha...

erm...this coming tuesday..
i am going 2 meet the president of UTAR..
i am wondering y the president want 2 meet a few of us..
scare scare leh..haha...
and our lecturer remind us not 2 late that day..
still cant read the president mind..
but i am sure it is related with the course i took..
whatever lah..until that day i will know..
after that,tell u all what happen,ok?hehe..

miss..miss..miss..
miss my fren..
my old frens..my classmates...
and my frens that i know during my working period..
but what can i do..besides miss...
may be pray 4 them so that they can hv a great day..
may be pray 4 them so that they hv confidence 2 solve their problem..
gambateh ar..my dearest frens..
although u all r not around me..
but u all r in my heart..
not even will forget u all 4 1 second...
i think i really cant do anything without my fren..
i need frens yet i hv so less of frens..
so,i will do every thing 4 my frens...
if they faced problem,i will help them..
if they r happy,i will oso happy..
if they r sad,i will cry 4 them...
if they need me,i will always be there 4 them..
if they miss me,i will miss them 2..haha..
as i am a libraian,so i will feel that frens r important in my life..
frens hv acted an important role in my life..
i scared 2 be alone...but yet i always alone..=.=''
erm,scared 2 be alone not me only..
but is all the libraian..haha...
so,i will love my frens 4ever..
so,my frens..dun try 2 keep something in ur heart..
juz speak it out as u like...
i will support u...
plz ignore this paragraph..
if u feel weird..haha..

No comments: