Friday, September 12, 2008

god bless

3 of 6 exam has overed..
god bless..
everything is still fine until now..
tell u wat,i manage 2 answer all the question in my econ test..
so unbelievable..
but dunno the answers are correct r not..
hehe..
cuz i really study hard and memorize hard 4 the test..
hope that i can gain more marks..
and my computer studies test..
haiz..cuz listen of someone 2 much..
until i almost break my spec..
but yet,i still can answer some of them la..
damn sad..
the advice here is..
dun trust 2 much 2 wat the students say..
4 the tips...90% is wrong 1..

still got another 1 week 2 go..
physics,chemistry and math..
the most scary subject in my life..
physics..i hope i really can do well in this..
haiz..wat a tough subject 4 me..
lots of confusion in my mind..
about the physics..
someone can help me,plz??
i really need help...
anyone has tips??
another subject..chemistry..
dun hv much of confidence in this subject..
well,juz try 2 follow my lecturer advice lo..
eat well,sleep well,rest well,study well...
and study hard+smart..
hope can get a better grade in my exam..

after next week,is my holiday..
yeah..yippy..^.^
but not planning 2 go anywhere..
but WORKING..
haha..quite a weird plan,right?
no choice la,my frens go back 2 hometowns d..
no one is planning 2 go anywhere..
so,i work lo..2 earn pocket money..hehe..
may b is a good choice 4 me..
rather than sitting at home and watch tv..
ntg 2 do at home..
i scare i will get rust..
b4 the 2nd semester start..haha..
but will go out with my frens oso..
definitely..really long time din saw them..
i know they r so busy recently..
until din contact 2 each other..
r even forget each other..
cuz got new fren d..
lastly,gambateh 2 all my frens that r still suffering in exam..keke..

No comments: